Green Initiatives at CCC in Sumner
We work for a better world every day as we reach the community with professional language services like translation and interpreting, but we also do more than that. Cross Cultural Communications has a number of green initiatives to protect the planet we all share.
To protect the environment we do the following:
- encourage carpooling
- support telecommuting
- purchase used equipment when feasible
- use video conferencing instead of travel
- use glass dishes instead of paper or foam
- email our team newsletter instead of print
- use both sides of the copy paper for internal documents
- post a green initiatives awareness board on our Pinterest page
CCC may not single-handedly save the world, but we are taking practical steps in Sumner, WA. It’s everyone’s Earth. If everyone does what they can, then things can change for the better!